Who says Natural Medicine does not support the technology? Applying Chrome Zen Therapy aims to bring everyone the power of colors on the body and psyche.
The Chrome Therapy, photobiology or color science is science in natural medicine to treat various diseases of the body or enhance specific areas of our personality. It can be a perfect complement to conventional medicine that is harmless and has no side effects.
Each color is closely linked to a chakra or energy point in our body. We stimulate each of these chakras or energy points, will be able to improve physically and psychologically.
Chrome therapies Zen Therapy can be performed in a darkened room, enjoying a nice bath color that need, or more. Or, focusing on color in a specific area of the body.
The user specifies the duration of each of the therapies and have access to a track to see its progression in every color / chakra.
Then all the features cited Therapy Zen Chromium:
- Individual care for each color or chakra
- Combination of the colors or chakras in therapies
- User can customize their own therapies and how to perform them
- History of all the sessions that you make
- Store your time accumulated all therapies
- Detailed information of the effects of each color in the physical and psychological
Chrome Zen Therapy is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Chrome Zen Therapy (version 1.21.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Chrome Zen Therapy since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-15.
The latest version is 1.21.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-02-25.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-26
- Enhancements to support for Android Wear
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
posted on 2016-09-29
- You can search from your favorite quotes,- Enhancements to support for Android Wear,- Performance improvements,- Bug fixes